Eriu-Sâncrai - The Calvinist Church

Available in:
The name of the settlement kept the former patron saint of the church: King St. Stephan or St. Ladislaus. The church was built in gothic style, in the 14th or 15th century. The altar is polygonal, and is less broad than the nave. The triumphal arch is pointed, while the windows have been completely transformed. The flat ceiling dates from the modern period. Outside, gradual buttresses hold the walls. On the corner of the tower they are more robust, probably rebuilt during a renovation. On the southern side of the nave, in front of the entrance, a porch was added with curved tympanum. The furniture is simple and dates from the 18th century. The two bells were made in 1848, respectively in 1924. (TSz).


Navigation


County Museum of Satu Mare
Bd. Vasile Lucaciu, Nr. 21
440031, Satu Mare
România
Tel.:0261-737526
Fax.:0261-768761
Email:muzeusm@gmail.com

Complete Details
Finanţator
Sigla UE
Pentru informaţii despre celelalte programe finanţate de Uniunea Europeană în România, cât şi pentru informaţii detaliate privind statutul de membru al României la Uniunea Europeană, vă invităm să vizitaţi adresa web a Reprezentanţei Comisiei Europene în România
Acest site web nu reprezintă în mod necesar poziţia oficială a Comisiei Europene. Întreaga răspundere asupra corectitudinii şi coerenţei informaţiilor prezentate revine iniţiatorilor site-ului web.